Thursday, August 18, 2016

Suicide Squad


I saw Suicide Squad the first week it came out. I got to see it with my girlfriend and I really did like the movie. Its not the best movie, but its pretty good. I did like it just because it was super bad guys. I also really liked it because I love Harley Quinn and I was finally happy to see a movie that she'd be a main character in.

I was a little sad that they didn't share much about the other characters. It would be cool if they did a spin off to give us details of the other bad guys. I'm also excited because I heard that the lady who played Harley Quinn wants to do a movie of super bad guys that are girls. <3 so maybe we'll see Poison Ivy and a Harley Quinn relationship on the screen, or Poison ivy flirting with Batman.


Also I'm totally glad that the movie has came out and there is cute outfit peices cause I really like the "Daddy's Little Monster" stuff. I have a really cute pantie and bra set that says daddy's lil monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment