Wednesday, August 31, 2016

TV shows I'm Into


One of the two series I've been watching lately is How to get away with murder. I've been watching it with my boyfriend and girlfriend. Its a really good show, I really like the way they unfold the story and how you get to learn about characters as they also unveil the death of a character and how it happened, and more so why. 

Its a really good story, and I really like all of the characters, I also like it because it casts lawyers as cunning and 'creative' individuals. I also really like the variety of cast and the fact that the teacher is a women who will fight and figure out underhanded ways to win her cases. 

I also really like the gay characters. (spoilers for my gf and bf. )


This is a show I've really gotten into. There is only two seasons so far, the next season starts in oct. But its really good. I really liked the scream movies, and I really love this tv show. It does get more gore-y while you watch it. The start is rather mellow and a lot more a suspense. But I do like! Its really really good. 

I'm on season two already.


No comments:

Post a Comment