Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I WANT TO GO TO JAPAN!

I really want to go to Japan. And now that my boyfriend has gone to europe I feel like I need to hurry up! I really want to go to everywheres in japan and I would love to go during all of the seasons. Including the summer, even though the summer is like really hot and I'll probably melt. But I first really want to go to Tokyo.  Cause Tokyo is the first city I want to go to first. 

I really want to go to:
Disney Sea 
Studio Ghibli Museum 
Owl Cafe 
Mt. Fuji 

Oh I would also love to spend two days wondering around Akihabra and also I would love to see some temples and other tourist things. I also would love to try on a kimono <3 Also cause I like the ocean. I would love to do a bit of beach combing. Cause I'm lame and I like sea shells and other pretty things from the beach. 

Oh and one of those fox or even deer island would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment