Wednesday, September 27, 2017

industrial piercing

I really want to get my industrialist done sometime this year. Maybe around my birthday or sooner. I've wanted my ears done like this since I was a 16, but I've never had the courage to go. However I'm older now and I feel ready. Nervous for when it happens and I'll most likely be scared and want my boyfriend to come in with me so I can hold someones hand. (or I'll bring my stuffie... cause needles can make some people uncomfortable. )

I really love the look of the gold bars, or rose gold bars, or the ones with pretty gem stones.

(Like this picture shows a bar with opal and probably a diamond-ish crystal. I would love to get a couple with like amethyst or rose quartz cause I like both of those stones. )
My only real worry is being told my ear might not be the right shape. My ears are tiny and they kinda look like elf ears.  But I guess thats something I also can bring up with the piercing. I mean there might not even be a problem. Ears are ears right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment