Wednesday, September 27, 2017

. . .

So yesterday I talked to my case worker. We talked about a couple of things, basically my bpd and my psychosis. Cause I've been diagnosed with both. And he had suggest I probably should start trying to do about 20 hours a week of activities. But like scheduled ones.

I need help brain storming some. I think its more pleasureful activities he is wanting me to do. (So not 'well I spend so many hours a week looking after my piggies!!' lol. Although I will say I feel happy cleaning and looking after my babies! they popcorn when there cage gets clean and other things. Its like 'yes! fresh hay! I'm happy' - 'Mom you cleaned up my poopies! I'm so happy! ' )

Like I know once a week for me I go to my support group for bpd. That is a 1 and a half hours.

When it was the summer I went swimming 2 times a week. I attempted to do cross stitching. (I still wanna do it, but I haven't had time.)

I need to brain storm ideas and maybe work on a schedule. I also am thinking I might make a little check box thing so I can actually check off that I did them.

No comments:

Post a Comment