Thursday, October 5, 2017

Self Soothing items I want to buy

One of the things I really like having on hand for me is my self soothing kit. I like having things on hand that I know can help me with my anxiety and grounding. I also know I'm a super tactile person. And recently I've been looking to add maybe two more items to my self soothing kit.  I really like fidget-y toys. Cause when I'm stressed out or uncomfortable I tend to fidget more.

So a couple months back I saw a cube I really wanted. but at the time I didn't buy because it was 20 bucks. I've been looking online to see if I can find it for cheap, and sure enough aliexpress has the very toy I'm looking for, for super cheap!

So thats it. It comes in a couple of others. I like pinkies and purples so most likely this'll be the color I order. I really like it because it has a lot of things to do on it. Which I feel might be nicer then a fidget spinner cause those things have one purpose and thats spinning them. LOL. But this has a lot of different things to fiddly with.  I also know my bf who has ADHD seemed to like it too. (Although he really liked this one that clicked and looked like a small controller) but yeah. I will be buying one of these things this month or next. Cause I think it'll help a lot. 

The second item I really want to get is called Natural oil inhalers.  It kinda looks like a little pen you can put in your pocket or bag. And it just has a bit of essential oil in it. It looks really cool. I'm hoping it'll work. I need to look into it more. But I do know essential oils themselves work for me. And I already carry a small bottle around. So this would just make sure it stays in a easier to get to spot.
Thats what they look like. Kinda like vape pens almost.   But you put the oil in a thin bottle, and then you put a bit of cotton in so it soaks up the oil, and then you put the bit of cotton in these pens. So when you open the pen you smell the oil. 


I also found this interesting. My next part to this task is to figure out a good spot to get a hold of a couple of bottles of oils that aren't going to cost me an arm and a leg. Cause most of the time the bottles are 14-20 bucks each.

No comments:

Post a Comment