Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Guinea pigs

I haven't done a piggy update in awhile! My girls are doing fine. They had a wonderful summer. They got cool blankets draped over there cage to keep them cool, and ice packs for them to lay on with blankets over top of them.

They've gotten bigger since I last posted them. And Leda and Rosie I think are becoming more outgoing. they still aren't a huge fan of the camera. however they are find with videos being taken of them.

Leda bear is still pretty timid but she's slowly warming up to us. She likes to put her head up in the air to greet us sometimes and she lets her Daddy pet her a little now.. n-n and she lets me pet her. Shes also really brave. My boyfriend put in a new little box/tub for my silly girls. And Leda was the first to jump in and be like "Yeah I can see me eating in here." Rosie was being the timid scared one.  I'm so happy to see shes not as scary anymore. ALSO! I've seen Leda Lay outside of her hids. Just lay, and sleep. Its so freakin' cute! It also means shes feels safe! So yay!!

Rosie is doing well too. She's still out going and silly. I call her happy a lot. Cause she always seems to be happy. Shes also pretty vocal sill. She likes to wheek at me in the morning when I first get up for her breakfast and she also likes to wheek for her snacks. Oh and if I get my own food she watches me eat and wheeks at me. Shes a cute baby bear though. =) she also likes to play and she loves to jump off her sofa's. Its like her staring move to pop corning. "Oh I wanna popcorn, I gotta go jump off the sofa and popcorn after this" Shes my goofy girl. I love her so much.

Oh, I'm also planning them a really cute Christmas. I wanna do cute stockings filled with piggy goodies for them. n-n I need to start figuring out what I'm going to buy them. Plus I wanna buy them two cute woven homes. Cause they both seem to like there current woven hide the best. They take turns sleeping in it currently. Its adorable. Its never empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment