Thursday, October 12, 2017

I'm excited for the toy show!

So this weekend there is a "vintage"toy show in my town.  I'm so excited!

I love toys so much. I also like it cause they tend to have classic toys from my childhood. (So from the 90s) along with toys from even older generations! They also get more current ones too. They get lego (which okay I'm not a huge fan of, but its still cool, and its really cool when they do big setups of them. ) and they also get a lot of other stuff. I know last time I went I got a cute solo littlest pet shop guinea pig. And I kinda hope I find more of those cause they are cute! or even a littlest pet shop house.

I'm hopeful this time I can find some toys. I really want to find a polly pocket with the people inside of it, calico critters. (Cause I love them so much) Also I would love to find more littlest pet shop things. I'm obsessed with guinea pigs. So really anything with that animal... I'll probably buy it.  xD

I also wanted to share a couple of my fav toys from my child hood below. So ;) lets share!

I use to have these!! I loved the 'baby' pokemon inside.
I had one of these - I also know I had a McDonald's one too. I loved these things. But I think I broke one of there arms once. So they couldn't 'fly' for awhile. 

I loved these things, I have a couple even today. I really wanna see if I can find a blind bag or two of them locally just to have the excitement again of opening them.
I also would love to find ty's again. I always see the bears at the second hand shop - but I really love the animals and bugs. They are so cute! and I love butterflies. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment