Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Monster High Minis

I really like monster high, but I don't really have a lot of space to collect a bunch of dolls. I have about four, and I tend to stick to one character with the monster high dolls cause I really like Rochelle's Style the most. But I most recently found out about monster high minis and they are so cute! They are small little vinyl dolls. You get one in a package, and they are so cute.

I have 6 so far.

There is about 70+ dolls to collect and looking at the sheet there isn't any that I don't want, so this makes collecting them really fun and easy. I'm also really glad I'm getting all of the cat girls!!

There also is really cute 3 packs you can buy for 10 bucks. :)

I'm going to spend money on these once a week. I might buy the three packs and then go back to the blind ones, or collect more of the blind ones first, gah I don't know! I do enjoy the collecting of these little cuties, and I like that they don't take up much space. So keeping them and collecting them won't be that bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment