Saturday, September 24, 2016

My Patronous

I love Harry Potter and I'm totally excited for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.  I also recently re-watched the Harry Potter series with my boyfriend and I decided to look at the pottermore website to see if anything is new that's up. I was excited to see you can finally get your own patronus. So I poked the buttons and I found out my Patronous is...


A dolphin! Which is really neat and I'm super happy cause dolphins are one of my favorite animals. I also didn't know a dolphin could be a patronous so it makes me really happy. I also really like revisiting the site and clicking to cast my patronous.  I've been doing that a bit when I start thinking about trauma.

You also can read about your patronous here: https://www.quotev.com/story/3671161/Patronuses-and-Meanings/1

No comments:

Post a Comment