Saturday, October 1, 2016

I have a new baby!

So I bought myself a new baby. I really wanted a pet and I've been thinking of animals to buy. A cat? A hamster? A ferret? a turtle?  a crab?

Well I finally picked one! I got myself a super cute fish!  I talked to my partner and I told him I wanted to get a fishy friend.  My boyfriend said yes, (Not like no would stop me really...) So I went out that weekend and I bought what I needed for a fish.

I bought his tank, some fake plants, wood. ect. and he seems to be happy. I've had him for a week now.


So this is his tank. I thought I'd make it colorful. And yes, its a he. I bought a half moon betta. I named him Snape. :) he is black and a happy little guy. I also call him my baby fish. n-n I like checking up on him during the day. he usually is hanging out in the plants on just swimming around.  

His tail is also still fanned out, compared to closed up so I think he is happy and interested in his tank.

"Hi mommy! I love my new home!"

The only thing I noticed is he likes to hid under the filter. first time I thought it might have gotten stuck, so I turned off the filter and he swam out and then went back under. So I think he likes hiding there. I did buy him a log to hid in. But he does like hiding under the filter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment