Thursday, October 13, 2016

Girl On The Train


So I saw the movie Girl On The Train with my boyfriend on Tuesday.  I know its based off of a book, but I also have read they changed some things from the book in the movie. I really did like it. It was really good and I liked how the set up.  The unveiling of a character starting off to seem as a bad guy to then be shown by the end that she wasn't. Was really good.

I do want to read the book just to compare the differences. But I thought it was really good.

It does have abuse and I know for some people its triggering. It was uncomfortable for me to see the gas lighting stuff. But I guess it was also nice to see that the character pushed past it and had true and normal anger figuring out she was being gas lighted and that she wasn't the abuser or crazy. But in fact it was her ex that did all of the bad stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment