Tuesday, September 6, 2016

New Apps I've been playing

So I downloaded to free apps that are a lot of fun. They also don't need wifi and they are pretty good games to poke for  a bit, but you also can leave them alone.

Its called Abyssrium, Its a lot of fun. Its a clicker based game, and you do get little skill power ups that'll increase your clicking abilities or will click for you. But what you start off with is the little rock with a face, and you buy fish and coral to make your corallita happy.  I'm really excited to keep up with this game, I'll end up earning a killer whale, and shark. You also can earn a big blue whale!

This is the other game I'm obsessed with. Its a lot of fun, It also makes me think of diner dash, but this time you get more employees and they are all really wicked sweet ghouls! Its fun. I also like the different rounds that's happen. You also can maybe customize the restaurant, and you can collect ghouls. :) which I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment