Friday, April 14, 2017

My babies!

So I've had my piggy girls for about a month and a half now.  I'm in utter love with them, I did a bunch of researching before I was able to buy them and bring them home.   So these are my two girls. 




Their names are Leda and Rosy.
They are doing really well. They are about 4 months old now I think. And are super big girls. Rosy (the one in the bottom picture) shes more of a piggy, she likes to eat, and she also likes to talk to momma and shes really fond of being petted. She'll stand up on her two legs when I come by and ask her whats up. Mostly cause she wheeks at me. 

Leda is my shy bear. She does wheek, but its really soft, she will also make these soft cute squeaks. She is okay with being petted. BUT if you are able to get her out of her cage she turns into a talkative happy baby. And she also is my shoulder pig.  She likes being up high. Meanwhile Rosy just likes to lay in my lap and snooze. 


They also are exploring more foods ever day, and I'm glad they are in love with baby spring mix.   I really can't wait for berries to become more affordable and in season so I can get them some berries to eat. And summer will be coming too which means black berries will be bloom so the little bears will have a supply of those for sure!

Its also adorable cause they use to be so small. And they still are small. But look at how tiny they use to be!




<3 I love my wiggle bears and I just wanted to share them with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment