Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Hello!


Hello everyone, long time no post. I've been busy lately with a ton of things and coming onto my blogger has been the last thing on my mind. But I really wanted to update this place cause I've been forgetting and I really like to talk about the good things in my life. So when I'm down I can come somewhere's that shows me all of the good stuff I've done so far. 

Mental health wise:  Although I still have frustrations with the system we have. and the fact that I haven't received real therapy yet. I feel like I've been doing a lot better. The mix of self help books, awareness of my disorders and going to a local support group that isn't ran by any local doctors has just really helped me. Its also really helped cause sometimes I talk about difficulties and I look for advice or help and some people suggest skills. And then after they explain them, I try and make mental note of them to try the skills when I need them or don't need them.  So I feel like I'm doing better. 

Life wise: Oh my. My life has been really busy and honestly really delightful. I had bought myself two baby girls, A couple of months ago I metioned on here maybe getting guinea pigs. Well in March I had gotten two baby girls and I've been looking after them ever since. They've been doing really well and they are getting so big. I'm also so happy with them. I think thats been my most exciting thing so far in my life.
I  haven't gone back to school yet. I've been feeling so nervous and unsure of what I want to do. I think the couple of careers i'm in favor for, is either a vet for small animals or taking a psychology course. I want to look more into being a vet for small animals before I jump into a course I might not even enjoy.
I've also been looking for work.  I did have a job for a short time, but I ended up getting fired. Which really sucks. So I'm still looking for work. I'm also thinking of putting up an add to pet sit for people who go far away for the summer and need someone to look after there small pet. Like a hamster, guinea pig, bunnies... etc. Not so much puppers or kittens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment