Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Upcoming buys

I just wanted to make a bit of a list of what I want to buy in the next couple of months.

So my city is having a vintage toy fair happening in May.  I've been looking at vintage toys, the ones I'm looking for the most are the classic my little ponies. I really want one of the sea ponies!! They are so cute!!

Look at them!! They are so cute!!!
 and I also would love to maybe find some classic Calico critters. Cause I still adore those darn dolls.

I also would love to buy myself a doll. They are called Licca- Chan Dolls. They are big in Japan, They are kinda like our western barbie in the sense of how popular they are. But looking at them online, they seem super adorable.

I really would love to get this one!


And if I could also buy her some plain/less fancy outfits that would be cool too. I also would love to make her a little room house.


Cause something like that would be cute to make for her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment