Friday, July 7, 2017

Cross Stitch


So I'm starting to take up the hobby of cross stitching. I also bought a couple of different patterns to try. It'll be fun also when Halloween comes around so I can cross stitch things like ghosts and other spooky things. I'll probably start working on that once I get these four things down!

 Right now I'm working on is a sea horse book mark. It has three sea horses.  (Its the one above. Thats just a picture of what its going to look like when its done! Its really nice, I'm having fun doing it. Its really relaxing. I really liked doing the boarder. Although I missed up a little. But thats okay! Its whats going to make it different and special.  I also want to do a bracelet for pride so I need to do that soon.

I also want to get good at this so I can do more than halloween things. I want to be able to cross stitch my little piggy girls and maybe even some geeky things. =)  It would be fun to cross stitch characters like Bulma from Dragon Ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment