Monday, July 3, 2017

I....

I quit my job a couple weeks ago, which really sucks.

I didn't really enjoy the job, but I liked having the money so I could buy things for myself and my bears. Plus I want to go to Japan, I also want to also start a couple of hobbies and I wanted to do a couple of fun things for the summer. But I can't really do that currently with the little bit I have saved up.

But I quit because of bad management and personal reasons. I'm really bummed out that the place didn't work out. You know? But its okay, cause at least I might have an easier time looking for a job now, and maybe I can find something that'll pay me $14 an hour.

I feel like there is something better for me out there. I'm not sure what, I have been looking into becoming a vet assistant. I would like to do something around animals. I also am looking into something else like a shop keeper. I also could possible apply to be a key holder again cause I had that as a job before. Idk. I do know I also don't want to work in an area that has a lot of homeless people and people on drugs cause those two things were really hard for me to deal with. (And I'm not talking about people high on pot)

No comments:

Post a Comment