Wednesday, February 8, 2017

New Books!

So I've been doing some reading about healing. I've been looking into regression therapy and how it can help with trauma.  Reclaiming your life is what I'm currently reading and its really good. I like it cause it goes though and explains regression and repression and how it works. And how as a child we repress things because its better for us. Our safety.  So its really good to read. I'm still not dipping to deep into trauma work cause its really hard and it is also really exhausting and it is really upsetting.

So I'd rather take little parts. My Worker also thinks my books are interesting! 

I also bought the one called Nice Girls Syndrome cause I tend to be a nice girl, and it tends to make me be a door mat and I want to learn not to be a door mat. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment