Saturday, June 17, 2017

My bears

Update on the bears: 

My wee ones are doing well. I bought them some goodies on my last pay check. They now have some sofa's for them to sit/lay and play on. They came from pet smart. I thought it would be a good option for them cause summer is coming and I need to make sure my babies don't cook!
^ Rose is hiding. And yes, thats an ice cream sandwich.

Thats one of the Sofa's. Shes also standing on Stitch from Lilo and stitch. (She doesn't realize momma loves Lilo and Stitch. But I do!)

=) They've been doing good. They also are use to me going to work really early. So now at six even when I don't work, and I get up to use the bathroom or what have you, they are already up waiting for there good morning greens!

(Leda Enjoy her Dill) 

No comments:

Post a Comment