Saturday, June 4, 2016

Grad gone wrong ~

I'm going to my first in a long time play party thing. The last one I went to was about years ago. It was fun for that one, but this is going to be at a new venue for me. the theme is grad gone wrong themed. So I bought myself a really old dress. I felt like something that was less modern would be fun.  I did want to get something really frilly and girly, but I saw this red one and I was like oh my god. Yis please.
I'm not sure if it suits for 'prom gone wrong' but it really suits my body type and it looks cute on me. I know it would look better if I had long hair because I would be able to toss it up in a bun, but my short hair is okay too. 

I also like the little frilly bits on my hips because it makes me think of a mermaid. 

but yeah, this is my outfit for prom gone wrong. I think its cute. I'm also going to get a spanking and this dress is really tight so it'll hug my butt really well when i'm not getting a spanking. but its really cute and I think it suits. I just wanted to share. I'm so excited for this! It will happen next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment