Thursday, June 2, 2016

First Mori Kei meetup

So I had my first mori kei meetup! I don't know how to organize meetups so I kinda made a facebook and let us all plan a place to met up at and eat before wondering around downtown. It was fun though. I liked it. I ended up being the oldest, and I also was pretty quiet. I think I spent most of my time thinking about what we can do for mori kei. I think some of the meetups I have planned might be a bit pricey. But I did come up with a list.

Oh and this is what I ate during my meetup! It was so yummy.

We started off with tea because it was raining out and being horrible, but when it cleared up and the sun came out, we went to the local petting zoo and crept on the animals. I'm so happy because I haven't seen the goats in awhile and it was so nice to see them. The baby goats are the sweetest. they also are super soft too. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment