Monday, July 18, 2016

Make myself into a magic girl!

I grew up watching lots of magic girl anime. From Sailor moon and Card Captors, to Mermaid melody to Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. While watching magic girl anime, I've always wanted to be a magic girl myself! I like the idea of fighting crime, saving the world, and being basically a good person. Which is the basic message for most magic girl animes.


Magic girl outfit:

I feel like my own personal dream outfit would be a gymnatics leotard and makeup, my hair back in a really cute bun, I feel like it would be cute with braids and wispy bits. I also like the idea of soft makeup,and sparkles. No fake eye lashes. I think she'd have pale skin and basically look like me. So brown hair and blue eyes. Full-ish lips, high cheek bones. <3
Her Fighting Style:




I think her fighting style would be the grace of rhythmic gymnastics, but I feel like she'd still be powerful. I feel like she'd be able to do flips and be able to catch up to bad guys and be able to jump on them with a lot of force and be able to knock them down onto the ground. :) I feel like she would also be able to use her ribbon like how wonder women uses her rope. n-n


Her Magic tool:

I feel like her magic tool would be a really lovely, ribbon rod. I think it would have a gold handle and it would be studded with purple gem stones. I feel like the ribbion would be shades of purple like on the leotard. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment