Thursday, July 28, 2016

update


My week has been pretty good. I mean I've been really depressed lately and I'm not sure why. But other then the depression. I've been good. I've been trying to go out for walks, and I've also started to plan to eat healthy. I'm going out to buy fruit soon.

Last weekend I hung out with my boyfriend and his daughter. My friend also came out to visit Victoria and she ended up hanging out with me and them. It was really exciting and fun. We go to feed seals and hang out, and do cuddles, and show affection to each other. I also got a girlfriend so I feel excited and happy! So now I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend.


I get to see her this weekend too. >W< I'm so excited and happy.

after the weekend and my girlfriend went back home I went out shopping to buy new shoes. 
So now I have light purple converse. they are really cute and they also are really comfy so I like them. I haven't wore converse since high school. 

I also bought this really cute pokemon thing and sailor moon cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment