Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Hair Cut


I want my hair cut like this, It looks so cute. I haven't had my hair cut professional in a long time, the last time I had it happen was when I was being a hair model. And I think I would like to treat myself at some point to a hair cut, And yes, this is Gillian from Practical Magic (Actress is Nicole Kidman). Which is one of my favorite movies which I enjoyed on halloween btw. But anyways, I love that cut and style, I like also how it has some length and also some shortness.   I do love the color because I love having red hair, and I do want red hair again, but I want to keep my natural hair color for now. The temptation is so bad through. I might dye my hair next year in like Feb, or maybe march.

But  I also want the blunt bangs because they seem really cute.  I've always had the side swept bangs, but I would like to try the blunt bangs.

I'm still trying to grow my hair out, but I would love to get a hair cut as I grow it out. :3 I think I might wait through until my hair at least can touch around the breast area before I get it cleaned up and cut to a style.

No comments:

Post a Comment