Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Lolita Meetup

This weekend I'm going to a lolita meetup and swap, I don't think I'm going to dress up in lolita, I think I'm going to just stay cute and normal because this is a selling swap, and as much fun as it is being cute. It'll be hard I think to deal with all of the frills and feeling unable to move.

I am selling a skirt, and two dresses I no longer can fit, I'm excited because I hope I can get something really cute for myself. I do keep thinking I want to try a sweeter version of lolita but I don't think it would suit me. I do know I wanna find some more classic lolita pieces which is what I mostly look forward too. I also hope I can have some left over money from going to the swap and getting myself a necklace I've been wanting for awhile now.  *(wicca related not lolita related.)

I feel a little nerves because I've stayed out of the lolita community for awhile. Anxieties and stress just make me want to hide from things I want to enjoy, I also am rather scared people are going to like me, or are going to think I'm this horrid person or I look horrible when I go to the meetup and stay away from me.  I don't know why I get these thoughts but they are so uninviting.

I hate them.

I do think my meetup will be good. I feel like it'll be okay. I know a few people who are going, and I know in the end I will be happy, either with getting an item or money.

But yeah, I'm excited, and nerves and a little confused! BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LOLITA MEETUP.

No comments:

Post a Comment