Thursday, November 17, 2016

EK! I'm so happy

So I got to open up my birthday gift early this year. My birthday isn't until Nov 22nd.  But being me, I got to open up my gift early! I really adore and love the present I got. I also feel like this is going to kick up my interest again in the craft and re-interest me into researching and adding to my book of shadows. 

I also feel this over whelming feel of happiness and thankfulness. 
I was so amazed and glad when I got my gift.

He got me this Tarot deck! 

I've been wanting this deck for a long time now, I've wanted it since it came out. I feel like I might have saw it first in 2010 on peoples tumblr account being reblogged. And thats around the time I really fell in love with the deck. Its just so beautiful. 

There is something too about getting something you've waited such a long time for that really makes getting that item feel ten times more better.  But after we both carefully opened up the box and I moved the packing paper out of the way, I gave him such a huge hug. I hugged him so tightly.  I was like "oh my goodness. Thank you!" I also felt like my face was swelling up.  My heart was also pumping really fast with happiness.

I'm so glad this is my first Tarot deck. I'm going to treat it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment