Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Coastal Christmas!

I'm re-falling in love with mermaid stuff again lately. And seeing as Christmas is around the corner I have found out a Christmas style I really like! Its called "Coastal Christmas". And it looks about as cool as can be. It also makes me think of what a mermaids land house would look like to celebrate Christmas.

Half of the decorations look like they could be home made. You could be super handy with a glue gun and make your own cute things.


Sea Shell Angels.  - A super cute idea. It also is really easy to pull off! 

Sea Glass Snow Ornaments - These are really cool.
Sand Ornaments. Really cute, you could also use cookie cutters to make sure you get the super 'perfect' shape. Plus you can make really any sea animal.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Those are just a couple of ideas that you can make for your Coastal Christmas tree.   I really like the idea personally with making your own decorations.  I also have a huge heart and love for the ocean so I think these ideas are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment