Sunday, May 31, 2015

5 Book Must haves


This is a book I want, its called Whelks to Whales. Its a fully colored field guide of sea life from BC to all the way down the USA coast. I really love guide books. I love them because I can learn about animals I would otherwise not know about. I also want to start a bit of a sea life reference books.  I've also flipped around it in at my school because my teacher has it. And its a really amazing field guide. 

I was flipping through this coloring book a few days ago, its really cute. The drawings aren't harder to color, but I think it would be nice to have. I really love coloring and its super great for anxiety, its a way to do grounding. And coloring also really helps with my depression too, because its such a creative outlet. 
Into the great Silence is another book I saw that peak my curiosity. I really really love Orca's, I think my full family could tell you that. They are my number one favorite animal.  This book is about a smaller group of killer whales that the writer Eva Saultis has grown a closer connection with. I think this is something I would like to read just because of that. 
I'm a huge peter rabbit fan, I really love peter rabbit and I adore Beatrix Potter. Her story is so inspiring and she's an amazing women.  And I want this book too, this one is a lot lighter than some of the other books I posted.  Its suppose to be full of beautiful photographs of her house, pictures of her original drawings a long with just telling you about the house she ended up living in. 
I really adore cinnamon roll and when I saw this book(manga) a few months back, I was like oh my gosh I need this. Its so cute. I've saw a bit of it online, and I know its something I want to just own. :3 I might name one of my Calico Critters after a character from Cinnamon Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment