Sunday, May 17, 2015

Update

Yesterday I had so much fun. I got to hang out with a local friend. She ended up buying gloves from me and suspenders. We went out for bubble tea, I got this strawberry bubble tea. It was really sweet. I think next time I going to try it with milk tea compared to green tea.  I've tried milk tea before and its yummy.

We also went window shopping, and it was fun. I've never really been able to show cute things to another girl and for both of us to get excited and happy together. So it was great.

I also saw a really cute pendent at a shop I want.

This is the pendant I want.  It's so cute, its a little humpback whale. The pedant in the shop was $80, but the same seller sells it for $55.  I think it would be nice to get seeing as I'm doing my course. I might change it with the idea of getting a tattoo. I could get this an a calico critter thingy. :3

I'm going on week three for my course too btw. Its exciting! I really do like it.

So far everything is really great. I know on thursday I was really overwhelmed by our first lab we had. But other than that its been a lot of fun. I like learning. And I've also really enjoyed our trips. I've learnt a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment