Saturday, May 23, 2015

Update

So my class stops on June the 20th, that's my final day.I'm kinda sad to know my course is going to end in about 4 weeks.  I don't want to be sad about it just yet because that's still a long time away. I've been having tests and quiz's every week and labs. So it has been good. And I'm learning a lot because we are touching on a bunch of subjects.

I've been saving a bit of money so at the end of this full semester I can get myself a gift. I feel like its going to be a big gift because I feel like I've been doing a bunch of work, and I think its really good to reward myself. I think I'm going to gift myself a few calico critters from my wishlist.

I'm thinking of getting myself the cuddle bear family.
I also want to get the camper
Which I think is perfectly fine for now.  I don't have a house for my family yet. And if I have this, it can be a make shift house for a bit.  :P 

I also think I might get a tent too. So the mummy and the Daddy bear can sleep inside of somewheres or the kids can. :3
Plus its really cute and there is a guide too that comes with it. 

 But I think this is what I'm going to gift myself, well that and than maybe a chocolate bar and a calpico strawberry drink.  But yeah, its about as much as a house with no room accessories will be... So I think its a good idea for now. Until I can get a house and start working on the insides of it.  I also think my little critter family is really going to enjoy the house I get for them, and I think the mamma bear is really going to enjoy and like her new guide friend.

I also am going to have fun taking pictures too, and I think I might write a story and write a post about each little critters personalities and what they want to be. (On the box they have this. But I wanna make mine all personal) 

No comments:

Post a Comment