Saturday, June 20, 2015

Cuddle Bear Family.

(sorry for the shadows I took pictures during the peak sun time. oops)

Look what I got yesterday! I got my cuddle bear family.  My friend sent me 30 dollars and I was able to buy one family with the money. (I now think I should have saved it for that toy fair because I could have tried to get more than just the family. oopsies.)  

But I'm so happy. Like I just feel so much joy. I got to treat myself. 

 I bought the family yesterday after school. I was feeling really ill but I wanted to pick up my bears so bad, and when I got home with it, I just held the box so tightly.I felt so happy and then I opened the box and I was petting my bears. They are so soft, their fur is so nice, oh my gosh.   I got my boyfriend to pet one. And of course he pets the Daddy bear. (My boyfriend is my Daddy bear)  But yes, they feel really soft and cute. And I love the details. I ended up just looking at the dresses, the fabric they picked is so wonderful. Seriously I'm more in love with these guys now.

I love their little tails too.  I'm so happy I have the cuddle bear family.  I have my cuddle bear family. <3

 I don't know how long its going to take me to get all the pieces I want. But next I really want the babies, and then I want to get the camper van,  and then the tent and then I would like to get the baby pool and sandbox too. From there I'd like to really get the tree house set. 

Right now I think they need a home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment