Saturday, July 4, 2015

Beach

Yesterday I went out to the beach after I did a bunch of errands. It was so lovely and really needed too. The beach was so relaxing. I went with my friend, my boyfriend didn't come. he wanted to stay home and relax and that was fine. But it was so nice. We hung out in sand that was in the shade so it was super cold and we ran around in the cold ocean water too.

My friend and I both do beach combing together so we ended up just talking on the beach while picking up stuff. I'm really just glad I finally have a who is a girl who also has similar interests too me. And is okay with listening to me while I talk and same back.  I also just feel so happy because we both can do things like just window shop together and its not that bad. 

The two things that are on my leg are fish scales. There so neat. I want to try and find more of them. I might also use them to understand and try and design my mermaid themed tattoo better as well. :3 
This is a 'heart' shaped rock. I'm excited I found one. I've been looking for one of these for awhile. (that and hag stones which I haven't found yet) 
I have a jar for beach rocks I'm finding from the beach for the summer. When this jar is full, I'm going to fill it up with water to see the colors that show up from my rock picking. <3

and this is one for sea shell pieces. :3
Yesterday I mostly just picked up broken sea shell pieces.  I also am going to the beach next Monday too. I'm going to bring a bigger bucket to see if I can pick up some bigger sea shells this time.  This is my collection of my local sea shells so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment