Thursday, July 9, 2015

Second hand shop finds

I'm one of those people who really love second hand shops.  I love the knickknacks, books, craft stuff, clothing, and other random objects. Second hand shops are like a secret land of interesting things. Even If i don't buy anything I leave with a happy smile on my face and I think how great stuff is.

Yesterday I bought myself something super super cute.


I found myself the most adorable onesie ever.  Its Rilakkuma!  
It was only ten dollars and I'm so happy! And its so warm and fuzzy! I can wear it for the winter! For nightwear.

 I'll find more things like this most likely the more often I go and look. I haven't really gone to second hand shops in awhile because I we didn't have a roommate for last month and its really hard on money to not have a roommate. 

 I know now that we have a roommate again money won't be as tight and I can start saving and do a bit of second hand shop creeping and buying. Which makes me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment