Sunday, October 4, 2015

Adding this to my must watch


I want to see this movie, Its called Crimson peak, and it look really good. I'm mostly drawn to it because of the actress in the film, shes the same person who was Alice in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. And I'm also drawn to it because it has to do with spirits. I will probably see it at home, maybe I'll see it in theaters for my birthday/around Christmas. But I will have to first see if this movie has rape in it, and if the scene is intense or not. (I assume most horror movies now a days do have rape. Which really sucks) but I'm interested in it. Even if that is something in the story.

That content usually just lets me choose if I want to watch it at home, or in theaters.  But it looks really good. I like the setting and story I was given in the trailer and I really have to say I adore the outfits. 

And her long golden hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment