Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Lolita Dress

I'm thinking for my next lolita dress I'd like to try and get a purple dress. I'm not sure yet if I would want deep purple or very light pastel purple. I want to say I'd like to have light purple because I lack a lot of color in my lolita closet and lighter purple could be really pretty. But I'm not sure if it would really suit with me much seeing as I pefer more of the classic look. I'd have to think about it. I know I want to look in my local community to see if someone is going to be selling any purple lolita dresses for sure I'm selling some of my lolita right now because it doesn't fit me anymore. which is just nice to get rid of.

I do really like this dress that I found by google.


I adore the little bat wings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment