Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I want to see her live


One of the next people I want to see live is Lady Gaga, I've only been to one concert in my life and I saw LIGHTS who I total adore and I really think is freaking cute and her music speaks to me and helps me out so much when I have gloomy days. And Lady Gaga is someone else whose music gets me out of the bad moods, her music is just so bouncy and happy and her song born this way is one of my favorites. I really would love to see Lady Gaga live someday. I'm not sure if her concert would be a place for someone with social anxiety and social phobia to go to. Maybe if I saw her live and went with someone like my friend Gayle then It wouldn't be so bad. We both have anxiety problems so we could be anxious together.

But I would love to see Lady Gaga someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment