Friday, October 16, 2015

Basket Bag


Out where I live I see a lot of people in there 20's or even older carrying this type of bag with them. Its a basket, and a lot of people around my area seem to carry them around for bags. And I think its really cute. A lot of bags, the cloth ones, if you put stuff in it, it gets lost in your bag and you end up digging around. Plus the shape really cups everything to sink at the bottom. There cute too because people will use things like clothes to put over it.  

It also makes me think of something you could use with a mori kei coord. 



I think when I go out to the second hand shops, I might grab a basket like this. I have a small basket that I use for lolita stuff, and I do like carrying around when I'm not doing school sometimes. :) I've used it for my country lolita.  But the first one seems cute enough you could pop a water bottle in and stuff. Ideally I'd have to find something with a top because I do live in a very rainy city.

No comments:

Post a Comment