Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Halloween Tree

One of the things I always want to do is make up a Halloween tree for my house.  I'm not a huge Christmas fan. I also don't really care much for the Christmas decorations and stuff, but I'm in utter love with Halloween and the decorations for this holiday. I also love Halloween for the really simple fact of the colors that are used around this season.

When I was younger and I lived at home, I always waited and wanted to get a tree for this holiday, and now that I've moved out I still have the same wishes. The hardest thing I've noticed with getting a Halloween tree like most holidays and getting decorations is its not cheap to pick up what you want, plus I'm also rather indecisive of what kind of tree I seek.

I like trees like this because of the bareness of the branches and how you can put anything on it. Trees like this also make me think of stuff like Nightmare Before Christmas. I also love this look because you also don't need to deal with the fold outable branches and the little things that come off of the tree. 

But I also love the look for black Christmas trees being decked out for Halloween also. 

Hm. This is why I still don't have a tree yet for this holiday or decorations. (Aside from the cost, which is also a key point to it.) :3 I do want to get a Halloween tree, or even make one at some point. It would be cool to just have one. This is my favorite holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment