Monday, February 29, 2016

Mori Kei Group


I made a group on facebook, I'm hoping I can find some mori kei's in my local area so I can have meetups with people who are interested in the fashion and the life style. I feel really happy about the group so far. I've been tempted to make the group for awhile now, but I haven't because I've been so scared. I'm not really sure why I'm letting fear control me with that aspect. I want to make friends who are interested in the same things as me. The only way to do that is by reaching out and saying this is what I'm interested in, what about you?

I've been spending times organizing it. I made two notes for people to read, and I also added a couple of albums. I really want the facebook group to make people feel like they can be in the woods even if they are bound to the city. Which is why I'm trying with the albums.

I made one for hair styles, so people can figure out some ways to do there hair. A lot of people who wear mori kei don't really mess around with wigs. So I thought just showing hair style ideas might be a good idea. I also have another album for forest and animals, because animals and forests I think are some of the key points I find to mori kei. I also made a look book for people so they can go and grab ideas from. I also want to find some male mori kei's so I can post them too. I just want to place roots down for people.

I'm really hoping the mori kei facebook group works. I really wanna make friends and it would be nice to make friends who also really like nature and stuff.

If everything goes as planned these are events I'm thinking of doing..:

Shopping trips. - This could be a lot of fun. I'm thinking more of the second hand or vintage shops in my local area. Because we have a lot.
Nature walks and hikes. - I think this could be fun. We have a lot of parks and nature area's in my town.
Petting Zoo Trip. Garden trips
Knitting/Crocheting groups biweekly.
Crafting
Tea parties.

Those are like my current ideas I'd like to do with a group of mori's. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment