Monday, February 29, 2016

Prairie Poise

I found myself  a really cute doll online. 

I've been looking at Blythe dolls, and I've found one I really adore. I really like prairie girls and clothes like in Anne of Green Gables. I also like that style and I feel like stuff like that too would be really cute for Mori Kei also. I just really would like a BJD doll that kind of reflects me and my things I find curious and interesting.

The doll I found is called Prairie Poise. 


Her hair is red and long, and she comes with a little bonnet and the clothes above. She also has fair skin. Shes just really pretty.  I also like how she has a basket because she could wonder into the woods and pick wild flowers or mushrooms or berry picking. 


Here is her about me:
Skip, Skip! I love the flower garden! If I find a fairy, I'll play tag!My name is Prairie Posie. It's fun being with nature. Please come play with me! I'll be waiting.
Prairie Posie loves nature and plays with friends in fields. Freckles are her charm point on her fair skin. Soft wavy hair is also her charm point. Her fashion is always country style. Small flower printed one-piece dress with white collar and a matching bonnet is her usual style. One-piece dress has a salmon pink small flower prints and is country style with sense of fairy tale.Please tie the broad-brimmed soft bonnet with a ribbon under the chin.On her foot are gray socks and brown boots. Her hairstyle is center parted and permed long hair with reddish brown color.Eye shadow is beige; her cheeks and lip are salmon pink colored.Right eye uses special yellow brown color.Face type is Radiance and skin type is fair.

So with that I had found a doll I'm in love with. Shes really price-y which kind of sucks. At least on amazon she is +$500. >.<;  Which is really insane.  I want to see if I can find her on Ebay. So I'll probably just keep checking out ebay until she pops up and she is a reasonable price so I can buy her. But yeah, shes like my dream Blythe doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment