Thursday, April 23, 2015

Feeling happy, and having a lot of pride

I feel really happy, and I have been since the start of my week. I've been really happy because I was able to get my marks back for my class I did last semster and I passed. Which makes me really happy, So I'm getting myself a small cheaper treat for that. I wish I had more money because I would buy something something like a family set from calico critters. But this week sometime I'm going to get myself a strawberry calpico, and a munchy sweet.

But this all makes me really happy to get my marks back because this  means I was able to sign up for my marine biology program sign up for the  I've wanted to get into marine biology for a long time, ever since I was little, and for the longest time I've been told I wouldn't be able to do it, because there was a lot of doubts of me being smart... But I am smart, and passing my class means I could start to work towards marine biology. So I signed up. :3 I'm excited! Its going to be an introduction to marine biology course, and its going to be shorter compared to last semester but, I also am going to my school about 4 times a week.


I do feel really excited, but at the same time I feel really calm and happy. Everything is coming together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment