Saturday, April 11, 2015

Polly pockets


I've been looking at polly pockets lately. I keep hoping when I go to second hand shops I'll get myself some, or one. But I haven't really seen them around.  Haha... ^^; I don't really miss the little people, as a kid I always found the people kinda ugly and weird looking, so I'm not really going to be picky if no one is inside of it. But I loved the detail scenes that they had for the polly pockets.  

I do have one polly pocket thing, it's just a little necklace, its really cute.  I found it at value village when I got myself a little wonder women figure. 

These are the polly pockets I want to find: 

I had that one as a kid.  :3 I really liked it. 
These are some of the ones I want. I don't want too many of them. Just a few to have in my room set up.  :3 I think these ones are cute.  I really like toys from the 90's.  I guess its because I grew up with them, but I really get the warm fuzzies when I see them.  :3

No comments:

Post a Comment