Sunday, April 5, 2015

Little Cuddle Buddy Application


I really adore making friends and knowing who I can talk to and lean on. I also really like knowing who my friends are because I want to be able to do stuff. So I made this a week ago, and I wanted to share it on here. It's called the "Little Cuddle Buddy Application" It's safe for work, I had fun making it, and I really enjoyed making it too. I do it for Littles, but I also included pets because I have pet friends, and littles.

I want to do one also for blanket fort buddies, and who knows, maybe it'll really come in handy for me some day!  And same with other people.
This is what my card I made looks like:

It's reblogable on tumblr. I used picmonkey to make it. It was fun to make. My friend also filled it out. <3 Which made me really happy. 
Denisa is one of my best friends, and I'm so excited that she filled this out. I really need to have a sleep over with her sometime soon again. I had fun during our sleep over.

No comments:

Post a Comment