Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Audrey Hepburn


Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorite classic movie stars. I just really liked her. There is something about her thats so lively. I realize she's passed away, but I don't mind speaking like shes still alive, because for me she still is in my heart.  I really like her because of the personality she brought to the films she was in. She always seemed super sweet and slightly goof in her movies. She also came off as really calm. I like it because when I watch movies she in, I feel calm. Its like a connection with calmness.  I also really like the photographs I can find of her, I like a lot more of the life style pictures of her, compared to the ones that shes glamoured up in, but I also like the pictures you can find of her doing plays. 

I also fav a few quotes by her. Here is a couple of them:
  • "Nothing is impossible, the word its self has I'm possible"  -> I really like this quote. It has the inspiration to give courage and it also just speaks a lot to me. As someone who suffers from mental illness, I sometimes say things like "Oh this isn't going to happen, this is impossible" 
  • "I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing." 
This is one of my favorite photo series of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment