Monday, January 18, 2016

Day 8

Day 8 – How old are you? Do you like being the age you are?

I'm 24 years old! I like being the age I am. I think sometimes I get a little sad because I'm 24 and I have other friends who are married or have kids, and I'm neither. I'm not married and I don't have children. And I guess it just makes me feel sad because I'm not living the same life as a lot of the people I know.

I also feel sad because I'm not yet in the field I wanna be in. But I'm really happy with the age I am. I'm doing school to get into my field I want to be in, and I'm in a good relationship. So that makes me happy. And someday when we move, I will get a fur baby. I also have a lot of freedoms as a 24 year old and I feel more comfortable and more confident being at this age than I did when I was 21 or younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment