Sunday, January 10, 2016

DBT update

I've been doing really poorly with keeping up with my wellness planner. I've started it last week, but its not a habit I have yet, so its kind of like, yeah, I'll do it! But than I never do? Its so hard to get into a new habit to be honest. Its like me trying to get into taking meds everyday, that at first felt really weird. And I know when I started to feel better I would stop taking them. (Not a good thing to do!)  Now I'm better with my meds, But its just the process of starting something new sucks.

I keep wanting to do it, but I forget to in the end. I think I'm going to do it today though. And I'm going to try and keep writing in it. I also did buy myself my first DBT book, so hopefully I can learn some DBT skills. :) My planner also has different stuff to see if your doing other DBT skills. So far I just really want to work on mindfulness and slowly pick up other parts and use them. I don't want to over whelm myself.

But my work book that should be coming in tomorrow looks really great online.

No comments:

Post a Comment