Saturday, January 23, 2016

My First MMO!

So I finally got to play an MMO game and my first game is blade and soul. I've enjoyed it so far, Its a lot of fun. Although I do find it a bit tough to go around on the map. And some of the stuff is a little hard. But I'm enjoying it so far. I made a character on there, shes below.
Shes a summoner fox girl. She also has a cat. I like it so far. I named my character Hologram because thats what my boyfriend calls me sometimes. (I find it cute.) It also wasn't taken which makes me happy. I called my cat Lucy. I named my cat after my kitty that I don't have anymore. Lucy didn't look like that. She was a turtle shelled tabby.   I like it though because my cat in the game gets to look after me, just like lucy would. (Not in the same way, but Lucy snuggled me)

I'm having fun on the game so far, I've been playing it ever day since it came out. :) So I just wanted to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment