Saturday, January 16, 2016

Hair update!

I wanted to do a bit of a hair update. I'm excited because my hair is getting longer. I don't know if people can really tell, its hard because my natural hair is really poofy, and I don't like straightening it. (Idk it feels gross when its like that.) But this is its current length. I still want to get it at least passed my breasts. I want to feel like a mermaid goddess all the time.

But I finally can braid it, so thats good!  I really wanna dye my hair ginger again. I miss having ginger hair. I think that might be the color I dye my hair next. I miss having the lovely color!


That is the ideal length I'm thinking of growing my hair. That way I can wear it up in cute styles and otherwise just let my hair be long and wild! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment