Thursday, January 7, 2016

Moco Moco Friends!

I've been playing this game yesterday and today. I bought it yesterday on my way home after I slightly stressful day. I ended up getting a discount because I traded in a game I don't play and I don't plan on playing.

I really like this game so far. I was first interested in the game because of the cuteness and girlyness of the game. The main character you get to play as is Moco, and you just got out of school and you are under training of a plushkins master.  In the game it explains the point to be a plushkin master, which  is one to collect plushkins but also to bash evil warp holes that can take control of plushkins in the surrounding areas and make them evil. Shock!

Its a fun game. I really like it for that reason. You also can only befriend plushkins that want to be in contract with you.  

Moco is a cute character, I'm sure some people might find her annoying but I really like her, shes a really humble character. She wants to look out for the plushkins, help people in her village, make contracts with super cute plushkins and bash evil! Oh and eat. Eating is really important to Moco.  You'll notice this quickly if you pick up this game, and how much food matters to her!

*Moco and her Neko Staff* 

She does have a very Catty partner. He is called Neko, and well he is.. a cat staff. He talks a lot, he also have the power to take Moco places. He also is able to help Moco remember what she needs to remember while she goes on her way to become a master herself.  I think he also does balance the characters out. He is a bit of a sarky character.

I haven't gotten to far into the story yet, but her master is a interesting character. She does seem to have another plan for Moco, its just moco doesn't know about it. And the story itself makes you guess. The only character that picks up on her is the kitten staff. And I think thats more because they are friends.

*Moco's Master*


I also just wanted to take a moment so I could point out HOW cute the plushkins are. Like how super cute they are. When I find a new one,  I get so excited and I'm like "Omg he is so cute! I need it! I hope it makes a contract with me! " They don't always, but its okay.


They are kind of like, walking, talking, fighting stuff animals. They are cute. When they get damaged in fighting they get tuffs of cotton coming out of them.  (Which makes me feel so bad) But they heal after ever battle, and if a wild plushkin makes a contract with Moco It also gets healed! 

. . . 

In a way this really makes me think of digimon. I've never really played pokemon so I can't say anything if its similar or not. But it really makes me feel like I'm playing a digimon DS game. Which is really nice. Because I miss digimon.  

This game is a really good one. I haven't finished it yet. But I can say its really good, the story is interesting, I don't want to ruin anything. But the plushkins keep getting cuter, and its just a really nice calming game.

Oh I really like the music too, and if you turn the speakers on, you can hear Japanese. Moco and everyone speak Japanese to each other! So its a pretty neat to hear that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment